My Training Period

My training period was awesome...
I had lots of fun with friends and also learnt a lot about Wipro Technologies and .NET Technology.
As I wanted to be get Trained in JAVA, but I got trained in .NET. :( ...
.NET is awesome technology with its rich features and user friendly environment... (using Visual Studio 2008).

Training environment was like a college, so we enjoyed a lot doing masti, jokes on friends, pulling legs...etc
It was the place where I met different people from different states and with different cultures.
The training room was filled with INDIANS - where people from all over the India gathered under one roof, nice to see that...
I got so many friends who are from Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Karnataka, Delhi, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal, etc...

Training Details :
  1. CRP :
    • CRP was good. I enjoyed a lot in Pinnacle. Pinnacle is like thrill for newcomers.
  2. FRP :
    • FRP was not so good (not so bad), it was ok. Learnt  concepts of C Programming Language, Software Engineering, Operating System, Computer Networks and RDBMS.
  3. TRP :
    • TRP includes all concepts of .NET.
    • The Professor was so good, he taught most of the concepts of .NET i.e. VC#, ASP.NET, LINQ, AJAX Toolkit, WPF, WCF, WF...etc. 
    • The Professor was NINAD Sir - who knows everything about us... (thank you sir)
  4. RLL : 
    • RLL was awesome. Njoyed a lot because it was like creating a project with group parner.
    • See : RLL(Real Life Lab)
After my training, i got posted to Hyderabad.
Now I'm in a project at Hyderabad, n missing my friends and my training period. :( :(

Comment and Share your Experience with Us...

See Similar Posts:

28 comments:

  1. good job.
    Thanks for sharing your experience. keep sharing.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah..u r crct...even i also an experience man.....nce 4 sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi,
    i have been informed that my training and posting location is chennai.may i know whether they ll change after training.

    pls help me

    ReplyDelete
  4. i joined on june 25th, and my training is undergoing in hyd,i am getting trained in SAP technology, it is very nice environment,u get a chance to meet many people, i hope to get my project location also in hyd,so that i can stay at home and continue my studies as well as job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi ,
    I'm going to report on 21st August 2012 at Pune. My project location after training is said to be Chennai. Is there any chance that, it gets changed?
    Please let me know how the training period will be - Easy Or Difficult ?
    Also help me about accommodation..
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Ashwin :
    Training period will be superb. don't worry about that.
    and regarding location - location is based on your project location. If u get project in banglore then you will be transferred to banglore.
    About Accommodation : See this post Comments .
    All the best... ☺

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello sir!
    m going to join wipro on 21st of aug,2012.
    my training as well as project location is mentioned at pune(as mentioned in mail).
    i wail to know whether there is any procedure to select project location from a list according to our convenience.
    i'll be happy to be at pune.....
    plz help me out...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, where are you from? I'm reporting on the same day too.

      Delete
  8. sorry :-| i mean i want to know...

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Anonymous
    please mention your name so that i will mention you on the reply.
    After training, your location is based on the Business requirements. If you want to be at pune then try to search project in pune before getting one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi,

    I got selected for WASE programme 2012, but I did not receive my joining date yet. When can I expect joining date? Is there any chance that they withdraw the offer?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I also didn't got my joining date yet.i mailed them to enquire why i didn't recieved my joining date.They have asked to wait for some time as joining requirement is based on business requirements and it closes in Oct.But i definitely cant say they will provide you joining date or withdrew their offer.Admin can reply better

    ReplyDelete
  12. Is the batch selection based on percentage??
    and will all the students who got through campus get their joining date 100% within oct??

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi all,
    if you attend an interview, doesn't mean that you will be selected and get offer later.
    If you clear the interview then you will be intimate for joining process(but takes some time).
    Joining is also based on the Business requirements.
    we can't comment on that with exact date.
    All the best ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes but im still incomplete with my BSc degree,am I get time to complete my Bsc means is dt joining date takes time to till completion of my degree

      Delete
  14. can u ask some one from the wista program to start up a page same as yours.. no 1 seems to take any interest....

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Anonymous (April 9, 2013 at 5:43 PM)
    I dont know anyone from wista program.
    And also to start any blog like this is totally depends on interest.

    ReplyDelete
  16. what is the average salary package we will get after 4 years??
    shud i go for MCA from a good college or WISTA
    ?

    ReplyDelete
  17. What happen if we didn't score 70 in training they kick us out or they want me yo continue. . Plzz reply

    ReplyDelete
  18. It's good.. I would be completing WASE in the month of october... and am Super excited about it.. :) It is all and all a really good experience.. You get to learn a lot of things..

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi I also want to join Wipro :(

    ReplyDelete
  20. can anyone tell me about the hostel facilities in pune

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi, I've cleared the WASE programme..I want to know when will I get my call letter...and does wipro provide any hostel facility for WASEians??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wipro doesn't provide hostel facility, you have to arrange by your own...

      Delete
  22. I got selected in off campus drive conducted by wipro technology on 25 may 2016 for WIPRO SIM program but as i am from Mechanical branch what should be my role they also told me that you will be in our mechanical business unit. Is wipro having any mechanical business?

    ReplyDelete

WASE open book exams - June 2013

Hey waseians, All the best for exams... ☺ Exams time table Useful posts for open book exam Semester 3 materials Get ready...